Subscribe via email

Subscribe to Americans in Singapore by Email Verification of your email address is required to prevent spam

Monday, February 12, 2007

Yesterday, Fred sent me an e-mail asking me if I remembered this.........

Lady Liberty and Twin Towers - August 11, 1998
Photo courtesy of Fred Kintzel

I replied,

"Oh yeah! I was just telling someone the other day about the boys' experience on the ferry with..............."Flash Woman"! I also have the "eerie" photo that you took of the three of us in front of the Twin Towers on a disk here.
We had just moved to Mahopac, NY the day before, August 10, 1998. Fred, my sister, and my nephew, Garret, came to visit and help me with the move. We took the train from Peekskill down to the city, then transferred to the subway (where I was groped by some dorfwad) to get to the New York Stock Exchange (I still have my t-shirt). Back then, tourists were allowed to go inside and watch the traders working. Ironically, the guy who rang the opening bell that day was Jim Clayton of Knoxville, TN (we'd just moved to NY from Morristown, TN).

From the NYSE and Wall Street, we decided to check out the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I really enjoyed Ellis Island, but the boys were bored to death, I could have spent a day there! It was getting late in the afternoon, and we really didn't want to get stuck during rush hours. So, we took the ferry back.
The "Eerie" Photo of Jim, Patrick, and me
August 11, 1998
Photo courtesy of Fred Kintzel

In Fred's next e-mail he sent me the following photo along with the comment
The "Flash Woman" all seems so fuzzy to me. It's either my perception or my memory."

Beautiful photo of the Twin Towers
courtesy of Fred Kintzel


So, I thought I would remind him of the "Flash Woman" incident......

"Flash Woman" was sitting on the floor of the ferry pretending to read a book, all the while exposing her private bits to our sons! I do believe that Garret was the first to notice her. I saw him strolling about the ferry with that shit-eatin' grin he gets, then I saw Jim and Patrick strolling as well. I just followed their gazes and quickly discovered why they were enjoying themselves so much.
Keep in mind, that I'd just gotten out of bed while this e-mail conversation was going on, OK, I'm slow no matter what time of day it is! Anyway, he replied again with....

"By saying fuzzy I was actually referring to her genitalia."
DOH!


I use Gmail, and I like it a lot. Most of the time, I
ignore the ads that are in the right-hand sidebar, but while reading Fred's "fuzzy genitalia" e-mail, I noticed an ad for WhizBiz and clicked on it.

I am GETTING not one, but TWO Whiz Pluses!!!



BECAUSE of my frequent encounters with these................




Yes, I really did order two of the Whiz Plus..........I will write a review in a future post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The whizinator sounds very uncomfortable. I would not enjoy having to use one. And those picutres are very spooky. We all look so young and unexpecting.hehhe.bastard al-quida. "LOCK THEM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY AS THEY SAY IN THE D.O.C." now me, I say waste those bastards A.S.A.P....love you mom

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

You're such a poet, Jimbo!

Geeky Dragon Girl said...

What I find fascinating about that Whiz Plus ad is the rock climber... as if male rock climbers are in the habit of urinating while hanging off the side of a cliff.