Subscribe via email

Subscribe to Americans in Singapore by Email Verification of your email address is required to prevent spam

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to One Hot Momma!!!

Happy Birthday, Mom! Here's a video that I think will start your birthday off right. :D

Love,
Your... not-so-much-younger daughter

P.S. Who the hell needs some sorry-ass dude called "Mousse T", and why aren't those ladies throwing their panties at Mr. Tom Jones??? Oh yeah, I remember Tom Jones' show at the Ohio State Fair, uh-huh. That's the coolest thing about having a young Mom, I love you.



Aw, hell, it's your damn WEEK, so here's another one for you (just don't tell Dad, he might get jealous)...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, your mom's birthday is practically the same weekend as Mother's Day?! Do you get to give her two presents or one big impressive one?

I LOVE that video of yours. IT's so mumsy. LOL

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

This year my sisters and I went in together to give Mom and Dad a trip to California to visit my sister and her family. Usually, though, I like to give her separate gifts. She likes opening presents :D