Subscribe via email

Subscribe to Americans in Singapore by Email Verification of your email address is required to prevent spam

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Annelies dans

Our "Annielies dans" sculpture by Irenee Duriez arrived yesterday from Art Gallery Artifex, Brugge, Belgium. Mr. Contant built a wood carton specifically for Annelies. His wife, Barbara, kept me informed via email of all of the details of our purchase. They were very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely do business with them again -- wonderful customer service! Annelies arrived in perfect condition along with a book and DVD of Mr. Duriez's work.

This sculpture is so beautiful -- the photos I've taken don't do her justice (the others are on Flickr). Mr. Duriez is a master sculptor, and I am awestruck by the perfection of Annelies. I can almost hear and feel the rhythm of the music to which she dances. I am very happy :D





2 comments:

FrancesDanger said...

That is gorgeous.

Webmiztris said...

makes me want to get drunk and dance nekkid!