Subscribe via email

Subscribe to Americans in Singapore by Email Verification of your email address is required to prevent spam

Sunday, December 31, 2006

More Blog-Hopping Fun

I should be paying bills or doing something constructive, but I'd rather read some new blogs. I picked up where I left off the other day with Deconstructionist's entertaining blog and clicked on Language Barrier to see the ever-burning Yule log. Next, is Roy's Why I Blog -- another thought-provoking and entertaining read.

Now on to Don's What is Hip, I like his style! I'm off to check out his non-crush bloggerific friend, Jen, at RunJenRun. She's hilarious, and her blog design is unique (btw her blog crush is Roy) I think he's hot too, Jen!

Since I missed the Official Reveal Your Blog Crush Day, I decided to go to one of the founders' blog Ms. Sizzle Says........ a neurotic and introspective blog :-D I found Dave2 in the comments section. I liked his comment, so curiosity led me to his Blogography blog. Today's entry is a funny commentary on glove manufacturers or the possibility that Li'l Dave could just be a mutant. Love the cartoons Dave!

Next is OMF!GWTF? The title caught my eye! Miss Ann Thrope has got me literally laughing out loud. I especially like her story about the TT people stealing her recyclables. They are doomed! I clicked on Kentucky Gurl because Junebug's from Louisville. KG has a very cool blog with themes and chat. I like how she doesn't do stupid people anymore, at least not unless she's forced to do

Momentary Lapses of Sanity was next, but she hasn't posted since September so I backtracked to Kentucky Girl for links and ended my grand tour of blog-hopping at I Live Under a Rock. I love the way she tells about the dorky company she works for. Bunch of Scrooges!

This has definitely been a fun experiment, and I will be visiting these blogs again. There are a lot of very talented writers in the world. If you decide to embark on a tour of 20-clicks, be sure that you have a few hours to sit and read. I can promise that you'll get sucked into the blogosphere and lose all track of time.

4 comments:

asha said...

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry there's nothing new at the moment other than another log on the fire. I'm taking a few days off. Stay warm. Enjoy your blog hopping. Have a great new year!

Sizzle said...

cool idea! thanks for visiting. :)

Dave2 said...

Wow... that must have been some comment! Of course, Ms. Sizzle brings out the best in everybody. :-)

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

Asha....I'm glad that I did. I've always liked a nice warm fire in the fireplace.

Ms. Sizzle.....It's been fun and thanks for letting me stop in for a visit.

Dave2....it was your witty sarcasm that caught my eye, and yes, I'd agree that Ms. Sizzle does bring out the best in people. ;-)