Subscribe via email

Subscribe to Americans in Singapore by Email Verification of your email address is required to prevent spam

Sunday, January 28, 2007

This is it............!

Wasn't that a Loggins and Messina song? My sisters and I are always "doing" songs that way. One time, I knocked on my sister's door very late at night after driving 9-10 hours or so from Tennessee to visit and I said, "Hello, it's me...." (Remember, Todd Rundgren? I always liked him) and she replied, "You say hello..... and I say goodbye. Hello...hello...........?) My sister informs me that I got the wrong song. She says it was "Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?" I think you get the idea; we're funny that way. OK, WE think we're funny that way!

Where was I? Oh yeah, this is it.........the packers will arrive tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. Fortunately, Evil Agent Miss E has not asked me to show this apartment since Thursday afternoon. Maybe she actually has a heart? Then again, maybe not. We'll see once we go through the inspection of this place and I hand over the keys. I still think she's skanky, but whaddya' gonna' do, uh?

Most of this week will be spent packing and then UN-packing -- attempting to get some semblance of order in our new place. Most important will be my "internets" stuff and getting our office right.

I've got to get to bed now. It's "After Midnight............" and I've already let it all hang out!

No comments: